Thursday, March 8, 2012

Snack Time

Costco can be a terrible place to shop sometimes.  Terrible in the fact that you almost always come home with something that wasn't on your list.  This happened to me.  I am usually pretty good about sticking to my list and not buying extra things, however I just couldn't resist on buying this little treat for Scott and I. 
 Yes, these are chocolate covered frozen banana slices.  Don't they look delicious?!  I know that it is probably cheaper to make these on your own, but it was like they were calling to me and I had no other choice but to buy them. 
 They come in these individual packages, which I think is awesome.

Inside the package is a tray with the chocolate covered banana slices.  Scott and I really like that they are sliced and in their own individual serving trays.  These are such a nice little snack that I am going to say is also semi-healthy.

I am sad to say though that at our most recent trip to Costco, we did not find these at all!!  I don't know if they were a special item, but we are sad.  I have started saving the trays, so that we can start making these on our own, which will probably be cheaper in the end anyway.

Let us know if you find these anywhere else! We love these frozen chocolate banana slices!

No comments:

Post a Comment