Sunday, December 9, 2012

High Five for Friday


(I never had time to post this on Friday)

1. Scott’s last official day of classes was this week!  He only has to go to two classes next week to turn in a final and do a quick presentation.  He still has his history final to take, but after that he will be officially done with school and have his Bachelor’s degree!!  Scott still needs to decide how he wants to celebrate (he keeps changing his mind).

2. This was also Scott’s last week of working in the float pool and working graveyards.  He starts his new day shift job next week and we are excited to start getting used to him working every single shift.

3. My 8th grade students are sewing pajama pants right now and I enjoy the sewing unit a little bit more just because I don’t have to prepare lesson plans nor grocery shopping all the time.  It can still be frustrating (hello, 13-14 year olds on sewing machines!), but it nice to not have to stress about lessons.

4. Scott’s sister Becky is in town this weekend from Las Vegas! We’ll see her and hang out tonight and tomorrow.

5. The $10 dinners for the week turned out okay.  I didn’t make all the meals that I had planned, so we did spend some extra money going out to eat once or twice.  I think we decided that doing it once a month is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment