Sunday, June 11, 2017

Preschool Field Trip-Wheeler Farm

On May 2nd, Kylie had a preschool field trip at Wheeler Farm. We had just gone a couple days before, but she was excited to be back with her classmates. Jordan had a blast on the wagon ride and it was nice to have Scott there to help as well. After her field trip, we headed to get my birthday donuts! We went to a place called Create a Donut and it was such a fun place to check out. All they have are plain donuts, so you really do create your own from scratch. There were so many options that I had a hard time narrowing down what I wanted. The kids enjoyed their chocolate doughnut with M&M's and gummy bears. I love finding new doughnut places to check out for my birthday each year. I think it's a fun tradition.
 
Playing hide and seek with daddy!
This was my doughnut. It had a nutella mousse filling, cream cheese glaze & peanut butter drizzle, topped with Reese's peanut butter cups and Biscoff & nutella crumble. It's a mouthful, but it was delicious.
Scott's doughnut had a whipped cream filling, raspberry drizzle, topped with fresh strawberries and the same crumble I had. He thought it was very good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment