Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Kylie's 4th Birthday!

Kylie's birthday was an action packed day! We started out the day by hitting up the Bluffdale splash pad. When we showed up, it wasn't actually open so we had to wait about 30 minutes until the water turned on. Grandma and grandpa Fletcher, Andrew and some Peirce cousins showed up and so Kylie was in heaven. When it was time to head back, my car wouldn't start! It was absolutely dead. I had no cables and the kids were tired and hungry. Luckily, Nadine went and bought some cables and Scott was able to come over from work and help jump start my car. I was in tears because I needed to head back home to get the house ready for Kylie's party, my car was breaking down and then my only pair of flip flops broke (which was such a small thing, but made things so much worse in my mind)! We made it home with plenty of time in getting the house clean and ready (thanks to Nadine and Andrew). Here are some stats about our 4-year old girl.
  • She loves preschool and is slowly starting to recognize her letters and numbers.
  • She can be a little wild when it comes to playing, but is working hard at sharing and taking turns.
  • She loves to get out of the house and go on an adventure.
  • Kylie is such a great helper when it comes to cleaning up, throwing things away and taking care of Jordan.
  • Kylie tries to be a mom to Jordan (which he doesn't like), but it shows how much she cares about him.
  • She has a great imagination and I love listening to her play by herself with her toys. 
  • She has really gotten into painting, coloring and play dough. 
  • She's starting to pick up on things that we say more and so we have to be careful on how we word things because she has a good memory.
  • Kylie really values her friends and family.
  • Stats: Weight: 33lbs Height: 40.2"
We had family come over for cake and ice cream and I was so glad that we just invited family. I love our friends, but I know that I would have been stressing more if they were coming. The kids had a blast playing on the swing set outside and then we sang happy birthday, had cake and then opened presents. Kylie received a lot of fun and thoughtful gifts. Despite the crazy morning, things turned out really well in the end and Kylie seemed to have had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment