Monday, November 7, 2016

Halloween

Trick or treating for Halloween turned out to be a success! The morning/afternoon were rough and I almost didn't want to go trick or treating, but seeing Kylie have so much fun made me forget how hard the day was. I made some mummy dogs with chili and fries for dinner and Dean, Andrew and my mom stopped by. Dean was nice and helped hand out candy while Scott went trick or treating for a street or two. It started to get chilly and Scott, Andrew and Jordan headed back to the house. Kylie, my mom and I trick or treated for about another 1/2 hour. Kylie was a little shy about saying trick or treat and whenever I asked her what she should say, she said "thank you" at first. Haha. Towards the end, she started saying 'Happy Halloween' as she was leaving. She ended up with a nice haul and we let her have one treat before bedtime. Dean and Andrew left and then the kids got put to bed. I had fun sorting the candy the next day as Kylie and Jordan really don't care about their candy. I'm a bit of a weirdo, but I love that the candy is all separated into types. It was a good Halloween and I'm sure that next year will be super fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment