Wednesday, June 6, 2012

School's Out for the Summer!

I made it into my school's yearbook!  During a spirit week, they had a blue vs red day.  I was brave and decided to wear my BYU shirt amongst the sea of red that is in the Salt Lake area.  Caption for the picture: "It's good to stand out." Love it!

School has only been out for about 3 days, but I feel like it's been a week!  I actually love that time is moving slowly.  Hopefully I'll take advantage of it and use that time wisely.  I'm not going to lie though.  I've celebrated being done with school by being lazy for the last 3 days.  I do a few productive things here and there (I did 5 loads of laundry yesterday!), but I'm not doing any 8 hour work days by any means. 

Another way I've celebrated is by making a delicious treat!  I made these Oreo Truffle Cookies a long time ago and saw the recipe for these again and decided to make them!  I think they were even more delicious this time around.
It also allowed me to try out my new food processor!  It worked great and it was much faster than using a rolling pin to crush Oreos. 
I made more of these Oreo truffle balls than I had cookie dough for and the plan was to cover them in white chocolate, but I actually love eating them just like this!
The end result was pure deliciousness!

Oh, Scott & I have decided to re-play Super Mario Brothers and I think it's a great way to spend some of the day. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment