Thursday, May 30, 2013

All About Pictures

Okay, so since blogger wasn't letting me post pictures on my last posts, here is a post of pictures!

 
This is Scott planting his coveted fruit cocktail tree, which consists of these fruits:
 
There is also a cherry tree in the backyard as well.  Just today we went to Lowe's and bought some strawberry plants and grape plants.  Here is all the fruit we are going to have in our yard in the next few years: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes, 5 different types of apples, 4 different types of cherries, peaces, plums, nectarines and apricots.  
Whew!  If you're nice, we might share our fruit. ;)

 
This is me at 25 weeks pregnant.  I'm going to take another one tomorrow since I will be 30 weeks.  I'm actually glad that I don't have a picture from every week of my pregnancy (so far) because that is just a lot of pictures to deal with.  I think the few I have and few more I'm going to take will be just enough to show my progress, which will always be fun to look back on.

Here is the first picture from when Scott & I went to LaCaille in April.  This is only the second time I've seen a peacock open up its feathers.  A student actually took this picture for me on my camera. 

It was so much fun to eat in the outdoor garden area.


This picture is from Boondocks.  Everybody is getting wet on these water boats.
Playing in the arcade!
Scott at the batting cages.

Brianna & Kyle--the graduates!
All the family except Scott who was taking the picture.
Maddie and her catnip plant.  Even though it is squished to the ground, she still goes over and sniffs and lays on top of it.

Well, that's all the pictures that were supposed to go with the previous two posts.  I will be doing another baby post (30 weeks!!) soon with pictures of some updated nursery items.

No comments:

Post a Comment