Sunday, June 16, 2013

Family Baby Shower

Saturday, the 15th, my mom and sister threw me a really great baby shower with the Omer relatives.  They both did a fantastic job with the food, decorations and invitations.  I was really impressed with everything they did.  I'm thankful to everyone that came and for the gifts that I know our baby girl will love (okay, so I'll like the cute outfits way more than her).

Dessert: pink popcorn, dipped oreos, M&M's, raspberry cheesecake and snickerdoodle bars
Up close shot! These were delicious!
Brianna made these cute cards saying what everything was.
Main dishes: Spinach salad with fruit & avocado, mini quiches, rolls & grapes.
Up close shot of the quiche! My talented mom made these from scratch!
Up close shot of the banner!
The cute, cute invitations! Totally putting this in the baby book.
Annika & Sharlynne helped hand presents to me.
Bouncer/swing from Brianna.
Elephant bookend
James brought some fun entertainment to the party.
Blanket my mom made out of this awesome minky fabric with elephant print. Super soft & cute!
My cousin Catie made this cute outfit!
Aunt Joann, Rebecca & James.
Cute baby outfits!
Cute baby outfits!
Sarah & Catie
Melissa, Laura & Liz
Aunt Debbie, Aunt Carolyn, Aunt Joann, mom, Rebecca, Annika, Brianna
Night shot!
Again, I was thoroughly impressed and just loved how everything came together.  Thank you again to my mom and sister, Brianna for putting this together for me!! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment