Sunday, November 10, 2013

Meeting Second Cousins

Saturday, I attended a bridal shower for my cousin Alice.  I arrived early to help my mom put together a cupcake wedding dress.  I think it turned out okay.  The frosting wasn't as hard as it should have been, so it started falling apart.  It was also a little challenging to find something to put across the middle.  My mom bought some beads, but they just didn't look good.  Brianna and I tried to think of something and I think it worked just fine. 

My cousin Laura, my cousin's wife Jessica and I all had a baby within 3 weeks of each other.  Laura had her baby first, Jessica had hers 5 days later and I had mine 2 weeks later.  It's pretty fun that we all have babies the same age.  Alice's bridal shower was a great opportunity for us to finally have all our babies in the same vicinity.  I felt a little bad though that a lot of the conversation was around the babies instead of Alice since we were there because of her.  We tried getting pictures of all of us, but Kylie was sleeping and woke up and was crying.  So, we did the best we could. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment