Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jordan's 3-months!

Jordan turned 3-months on January 2nd. It was so sad that he ended up in the hospital that day. This kid is growing up too fast! Soon, he'll start crawling, then walking, then talking...oh man, I can't even think about that right now. I'm already missing him being a brand new baby, but I think the smiles and coos make up for it.

Some things about Jordan:
  • He loves to talk. He lost his voice from RSV, but now that he's getting it back, we're hearing him talk again. I just love having conversations with him.
  • He gives the biggest smiles and I can't be mad at him for being up in the middle of the night when he gives me those.
  • He loves having his hands by his face and likes to chew on them as well. It is really hard to swaddle him because his hands come straight out. 
  • He's starting to grab onto things and hold on. It surprises me when he grabs onto my finger and won't let go.
  • He's starting to sleep through the night now. Of course, he won't go to bed until midnight, but that's beside the point. He wake up once or twice by coughing, but I think once this cough is done, we can stick him in his crib!
  • Scott and I have heard him giggle once. We keep trying to get him to do it again, but have not had any luck. It was the cutest giggle though.
  • Since we had to go to the doctor for a follow-up from the hospital, I have some stats. Height: 24.6 inches 58%. Weight: 13 lbs 39%.

No comments:

Post a Comment