Friday, May 6, 2016

Catching up--April

So, I haven't updated for what's happened in April at all! April was a tough month for us. It is truly hard to say what exactly happened in detail, so if you'd like to know more then give us a call. Scott is having to take a break from school for the rest of the year. He was not allowed to pass his clinical rotation for the winter semester for quite a variety of reasons that were blindsiding to Scott. As per rules, if you do not pass clinicals, then you cannot continue on in the program. He is being allowed a chance to get back in and continue on with another class and graduate a year later than what was planned. Come October/November, he will take a test and will find out if he is able to return to school in January. It was very taxing on Scott to receive this news and it was hard for him to even want to take the finals in his other classes (if he passes his other classes, then he can audit them come January and all he would have to worry about that semester is clinicals). It was and is hard for both of us to see what good could come out of this situation, but we have become more faithful and hopeful that things will be okay. Like I said, if you want to know more details about what happened, then give us a call and we'd be glad to explain in more detail.

So, the first half of April was Scott trying to finish school that semester and taking finals. He did great and passed his two other classes. While he was doing that, I was keeping the kids busy and planning my big 30th birthday party! I'll have a whole separate post about that. I will say that I don't want to go shopping much this month as I went shopping a lot in April. No matter how much I thought I covered everything, I always found out I needed something else and had to head back to the store. It sure was worth it for how wonderful my party turned out.

We did some fun activities in April, which included playing at the park, going out to dinner for a friend's birthday, spending time hanging out with in-laws, cleaning out my dresser and closet of old clothes, feeding horses, feeding ducks, going to Daybreak lake, the tulip festival (another post on that one) and lots of trips to Walmart, Smith's and Costco. Here are some random pictures from the month.
I made cream cheese won-tons from scratch!
Kylie likes to climb into Jordan's crib when he wakes up from a nap.
Kylie's garden has carrots, lettuce, peas, tomatoes & a watermelon (which might have died already).
Scott told Kylie to only paint in one section. Ha!
Nurse Kylie!
I've been curling my hair more often and I like it. I love this length of hair.
Love this picture.
She can actually move around in the car now!
We bought a bubble machine for my birthday and Kylie is obsessed.
Starting to potty train! Scott wants to work at it, but I still don't think she's ready. It's cute to see her sitting on it though.
Poor guy has eczema on his chin and cheeks.
He loves to look at himself in mirrors and phones.
I didn't catch him doing it, but he loves to chew on Scott's slippers.
Playing underneath it instead of in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment