Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Oreos

Another successful pinterest recipe update!  We had a BBQ on Sunday with our friends Bryan & Natalie and Bryan's brother Daniel and his family.  It was a perfect opportunity to try out something new.  I saw these Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Oreos on pinterest and immediately wanted to make them.  I loved that I had pretty much all the ingredients except the Oreos.  I would definitely recommend putting about a 1/2 Tbsp. of cookie dough on top of the Oreo because anything more than that really will spill over.  I put the cream side Oreo on top of the cookie immediately like it says, but mine didn't melt like in the pictures.  Either way, they were delicious and devoured very quickly by everyone. 
P.S. I just got a free package of Oreos at a school conference I went to and I just might make these again; they were that good.

1 comment:

  1. These look crazy!! Roberta and I were laughing at them. Combo cookies! Hope to get a chance to sample some of your goodies sometime in the fall... love you Em! Keep 'em baking! Dad

    ReplyDelete