Thursday, August 16, 2012

Year of the Weddings

These next two months will be full of brides, grooms, wedding receptions, love and happiness.  Four of my friends from the old single ward I was in are getting married and I couldn't be more happy for them.  I was the first one out of our little group to get married two years ago.  I am just so excited for my friends to have finally found their special someone.  Two of them are getting married in September, one week apart and the other two are getting married in October, one day apart.

We had a little get together not too long ago to celebrate everyone's engagement.  It was fun to see everyone and reconnect.  I wish them luck in finishing their preparations for their wedding.  I can't wait to celebrate with them!
Scott & James getting cozy on the couch.
 James' self-portrait picture he takes before taking any other picture.  It's a little overexposed.
All the ladies! Brooke, Joni, Liz, me & Nichole

This one is overexposed too, but that beach ball in the corner had just hit Nichole in the head.  Scott had too much fun with the beach ball that night.
Diamonds are a girls best friend!
 Group shot! Brooke & Liz's fiance's were not available for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment