Monday, July 15, 2013

Maternity Pictures

Back in June, I was able to get some maternity pictures taken.  At first, I wasn't sure about getting professional pictures taken since it can be a little pricey.  However, I really wanted pictures of me pregnant that I can look back on without embarrassment.  I saw some pictures on Facebook of an old room-mate and her family and noticed that they were taken by another old room-mate's sister (Melanie), whom I had met up at BYU-Idaho.  I looked at her photography blog (http://www.melparkerphoto.blogspot.com/) and really liked her pictures.  She also had a little sale going of these mini-sessions where I can get a CD of pictures instead of having to buy some.  The price was great and since I had met her before, I felt comfortable having her take my pictures.

She lives up in Ogden, which is almost 2 hours away from Salt Lake, so I was glad that she was willing to travel.  We went to the International Peace Gardens which was very pretty.  The weather was great and it wasn't too crowded with people.  My old room-mate came with her and it was so nice to have her there to make taking pictures more at ease. 

I really do love these pictures and it was definitely worth it.


1 comment:

  1. I had Bryan take some maternity pictures, but a professional, and I don't look back on them with embarrassment at all. These are beautiful though and I'm glad you can afford something like that.

    ReplyDelete