Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

I can't really do a high-five for Friday post on a Tuesday, right? So, I think Tuesday Thoughts works as a title for what I would write on a Friday post.

1. The most common thing amongst people all over the U.S. right now is the soccer world cup! Of course we are watching it all day, every day.  Scott is loving being able to watch soccer all the time.  I'm not usually a fan of watching soccer on t.v. as it can get a little boring to watch, but it is much more exciting during the world cup. Especially when the United States is playing! 

2. Last Friday the 13th, I invited my friend Amanda to go see an outdoor movie (Despicable Me 2) with me.  Scott had to work that night and the movie was free, so why not?  It was so good to catch up with her!  The movie started at 9:00pm and Kylie didn't fall asleep before it started so she was awake for all but the last 10 minutes of the movie.  It's a late night for her, but I figure that if it only happens once every two weeks then it's not a bad thing.  We talked about going to see an outdoor movie together every other Friday this summer.  It'll be fun!

3. Last week, we headed down to Provo to take care of something real quick.  We got done pretty quickly and had some time to kill before meeting Kyle and Brianna at Boondocks.  We walked through the Wilkinson Student Center and Scott wanted some ice cream.  He shared with Kylie and she loved it.
We also stopped by my mom's office at the BYU library, but she was up in Salt Lake that day.  So we put Kylie to work to help out. :)
Can't pull her away.
4. Scott always jokes about how much he doesn't like Maddie and will "yell" at her when she sits next to him, but I know how much he really loves her.
5. Kylie is so active throughout the day that she falls asleep pretty quickly for her naps and at night. Sometimes I don't even rock her or sing to her before putting her in the crib. I caught her sleeping like this and just had to take a picture! It is too funny.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Maddie loves Scott too. Babies are funny sleepers, they can sleep in any position and Kylie really does look like she is working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! Kids!!!! And her foot in the air?

    ReplyDelete