Sunday, December 14, 2014

First Visit with Santa

The weekend we were supposed to see the lights on temple square, Scott and I stopped by Trolley Square to get a picture with Santa.  There was hardly a line which makes sense as it was only two days after Thanksgiving.  Santa handed Kylie a candy cane and so it took a little bit to get her to look up at the camera.  The background was nice, but I was a little disappointed that he wasn't wearing the normal Santa suit.  It just isn't the classic Santa picture without it.  I got some good pictures of Kylie on his lap and then we headed out to go see the lights (which ended up not happening).  I wasn't able to get a picture last year, so it was a must-do for me this year.  It's always nice to have those pictures to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment