Sunday, December 14, 2014

Zoo Lights

Last Monday, mom and I went to see the lights at the Hogle Zoo.  It was my first time going and it was pretty fun.  I got an e-mail from the local news station for a $3 off coupon (so it only cost $4 to go) for that day and so we went!  We thought it might be pretty busy because of that, but it wasn't bad at all.  Since it's at night, you really don't see any animals at the zoo so hopefully people don't go expecting to see any.  We did see an active snow leopard, but the tiger and lions were no where to be found.  Santa was there with not a very long line, so I figured why not take a picture with him.  It was nice that there was a table with crayons and coloring books to keep the kids occupied while waiting.  Kylie wasn't super interested in saying hi to Santa and wanted down pretty quickly.  At least she didn't cry!  The lights were fun and Kylie loved this small blue elephant that we had to drag her away from.  I don't know if I'll make going to the zoo lights a tradition, but it seems to be a fun activity to do every once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment