Thursday, February 4, 2016

Jordan's 4-Months

Jordan is 4-months now! I'm pretty sure that he is going through a growth spurt as he wants to eat all the time. I also think that I may be losing my milk, which might also be why he is hungry often. Luckily, we can start him on rice cereal soon, so hopefully that will fill him up a little more. I need this little boy to start sleeping longer at night! I also want to get him into his crib this month as well. I know Kylie was about 5 months when she started sleeping through the night and it was also when we started feeding her food. At his doctor's appointment, it looked like he lost a pound since the last time we were there, so the doctor is having us come back in two weeks. We've been going through my freezer storage to help him feel a little more full. I sometimes forget that he's growing up and the older he gets, the more he will eat. I'm doing what I can to keep my supply, but we're thinking he might be on formula here in a month or two. Luckily, I can get formula free through WIC, so that will help as formula is expensive and we don't have the money for that. His stats are: Weight: 12.25 lbs (he's lost a bit of weight) and Height: 25.5 in. 70%.
  • Jordan rolled over 3 times in one day! I got him doing it on video twice, but of course he hasn't done it since. So, I'm pretty sure it was just a fluke when he did roll over.
  • He doesn't full on giggle yet, but I get him pretty close quite often. It is so fun to see his huge smile and to see what gets him so excited.
  • Jordan is starting to grab at toys now and his eyes get really wide when he sees them. There's a toy hanging on the bouncer and every time he sits in it, he likes to kick at it. 
  • Speaking of kicking, he loves to kick when he's excited, which is all the time. He also loves to stand.
  • He loves attention. It's fun to see him smile whenever Kylie says hi to him. Today, I was playing with her and he was upset until I looked and talking with him. 
  • His hands are his favorite thing to chew on. He drools so much when he chews on them.
  • He is a little bit smaller for being 4 months. It's interesting to look back at what Kylie was doing at this time and to see such a difference. He looks so tiny in the bumbo compared to her.
Kylie joined in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment