Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wednesday Weekly Recap

So, this last week was tough. It was the first week where Scott was gone every single day, except Sunday. He also had a test that weekend as well, so there was that added pressure. Sunday wasn't a complete free day either, as we had a friend's birthday party to go to (Briella's first birthday). It was very exhausting for both of us. I know that the weekends he has a test will be more stressful than others, but hopefully we'll get into a routine that will help us all adjust. It seems that we're all on the mend from sickness, which I'm glad as I want to be able to leave the house without worry. I know that Kylie is needing to get out and use up some energy and it's good for me to get out as well. Whenever I let Kylie out to play in the snow, she only stays out for about 15 minutes. I'm sure she'd stay out longer if I was out there with her, but I don't want Jordan outside for a long time. I'm going to keep him cooped up until spring/summer. I don't want him getting sick like that ever again. He has got me paranoid now. My mom came over last Saturday and was able to play outside with Kylie. She loved it and they had fun building a snowman and sledding. She was so upset when I had to bring her inside, it was cute.
This is a short recap, but that's what's been going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment