Wednesday, November 8, 2017

September Activities

David & Kristene made an impromptu trip up to Utah over labor day weekend. We went swimming one last time, played at the park and played games. It was nice of them to come up for such a quick trip.
Grandma Fletcher's fun project of painting bird houses.
The boys had a race to the top of the jungle gym.
Robert won.
Kylie did a great job climbing up to the top.
Me and Kylie at the top.
Scott had soccer early one night and we hit up Gardner Village afterward.
Kylie started tumbling in September! She loves it so much and I love that it is a small studio with one teacher. I think this will be a great thing for Kylie!
We ended up at the opening of the Burlington Coat Factory store and the kids got free popcorn and balloons.
My mom, Aaron, Mike and me saw my cousin Catie play the piano in the play Wicked-er. It was clever and funny.
Our original date to take family pictures got rained out, so we made it family night with pizza, ice cream and a movie.
While out shopping one morning, I found out that a new Yogurtland was giving away free frozen yogurt! I love free stuff.
Our friend Brook was in town and we had a friend get together.
I've loved experimenting with Kylie's hair.
I caught the kids sneaking grapes quite a few times.
What a sweet sight seeing Kylie help Jordan down the stairs in the morning.
Scott's parents were so nice and painted our swing-set for us.
Digging up carrots!
Our bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment