Thursday, September 1, 2011

1 Year of Marriage Down, Eternity to Go

So, I figure that if I spend all my free time blog stalking, that I should probably start a blog of my own.  That way people can blog stalk me back.  Scott and I had our 1 year anniversary August 5th.  It's been the best year of my life and I would like to take you on a journey of our one year together.  I think I will do the first 6 months in one post and the last 6 in another post.


August 5th, 2010--We got married at the Jordan River Utah Temple!!  It was the best day ever.       



 We had a reception in my home town of Missouri.  We went to a Royal's baseball game on the hottest day of the year with like 100% humidity.  It was fun anyway.

 In November, Scott and I went on our honeymoon!! We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and the U.S. Virgin Islands.  It was so much fun and we can't wait to go on another one.

The ship had a giant screen that showed movies on it every night.

This is where we played with the dolphins, which was one of the best parts of the cruise.

We cruised on the Carnival Dream ship.

Our delicious virgin pina coladas.

At the beach! Drinking coconut water, which actually wasn't all that great.

Elephant towel animal!  ( I love elephants)

Our dinner group.

December is always a busy month.  We went to David (Scott's brother) and Kristene's wedding and spent Christmas in California.  It was my first Christmas away from my family and I had a lot of fun with my new family.

We had our California wedding reception during the break.

Can't go to California without going to the beach!

We love to BBQ!

On the way to the Rose Parade Floats.



This one was my favorite.


 I unfortunately didn't take too many pictures of things that happened during January and February, but I have at least one picture!  We cheered for Jimmer...oh, I mean the whole BYU basketball team.

 We did a lot of fun things our first 6 months of marriage and the last 6 months were just as good.  I will finish up the last 6 months in a separate post!
















No comments:

Post a Comment