Monday, December 26, 2011

Technologically Savvy

What a Christmas of amazing gifts this was!!  I don't think I've had a Christmas where I've gotten so many things technology related.  Usually, it was a computer one year and a camera the next year.  Well, this year, my husband spoiled me lots and got me:

1. A Nikon L120 Coolpix Camera!!



oops...thumbprints on it already!

It is a little better than a normal point and shoot, but doesn't have all the features of a DSLR.  I love it and am excited to use it.  I think I will make a new year's resolution to take more pictures, especially of Scott and I together.  Somehow, I forget to take a picture of us and take pictures of everyone else and the scenery.  You can't have too many pictures of you and your husband right?

2. A new HP laptop!!
Yes, it is super "girly" with the flowers on it, but I LOVE it.  Scott totally surprised me with it and it will be nice for Scott to have his computer to use for school whenever he needs it and for me to have mine to store all my pictures on.  What a great Christmas surprise.

3. A new smart phone!

I got this phone on Black Friday.  We were shopping at the mall and we had talked about getting me a new phone since I used Scott's all the time.  I wasn't due for an upgrade, but my mom was, so I talked to her and she let me use her upgrade and I got this phone!  It was only $30 with a $50 mail-in rebate.  I love it and I'm sure Scott loves that I don't use his anymore.

So, I ended with a camera, laptop and phone along with many other things I received from Scott and family.  I know Christmas shouldn't be all about the gifts, but when you get gifts like these, it's hard not to brag. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment