Sunday, April 29, 2012

Can this be the one?

In the afternoon on Friday, the 27th we went house hunting again!

House hunting actually went quite well!  It didn't start out so well as every house we looked at, I just didn't feel good about any of them.  It wasn't until the last house that we visited that I actually thought about putting a bid on a home.  This house is actually pretty perfect.  It is in a great location (best we've looked at so far), pretty much move in ready, not too large of a yard to upkeep, no carpet or tile needing to be replaced or walls repainted and refrigerator and swing set is included.  The home is 1800 square feet, but it does not feel that small or that large for us.  It just seems perfect for us to start a family in.  This is the first home that I am really excited about.  I would actually be pretty disappointed if our bid got rejected.  I know that there are other homes out there, but I just feel that we might not find something as good as this one.  Plus, I am tired of looking and ready to move onto the next step.  It probably is a little pretentious to post pictures of a home we don't even own yet, but like I said, I am pretty excited about this one.  Here's a little sneak peek:





Okay, so this isn't our dream home by any means, but for a starter home, it's pretty nice!!

We will find out Monday night what they say about our bid.  Please pray that all goes well and that this house may become ours! 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little house! I love the drop down living room. Very cozy!

    ReplyDelete