Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Utah Grizzlies

When I married Scott, I knew he was into sports.  ESPN is his channel to watch and he'll flip between all the other sports channels.  I had no idea though of how much he was into hockey!  I think we went to one hockey game while we dated and since then, we've gone to at least 1-2 games per season.  Scott definitely enjoys it more than I do, but I am slowly enjoying it more each time I go to a game.  It's even more fun when Scott tells me things about the game of hockey, so I can actually watch and know what is going on!

Scott's younger brother Andrew is in town and he calls Scott all the time about hockey, so of course, we had to go to a hockey game while he is here!  Here are some pictures from the event.
It was pretty empty that night, so we got to sit up close.

Me and my hockey lover.

Face off! Go Grizzlies!

Made it on the big screen! Just barely got the picture taken in time, so that's why it's blurry.

  Brooke was eating goldfish.

Cute.
This game that we went to was a play-off game, so the season is pretty much over.  Until next time, hockey!  It's been fun.

Next up...baseball games this summer?!

1 comment:

  1. Scott told me you watch for Royals info on ESPN! Good girl! So, Roberta and I bought a 15 pack of Royals tickets for this year! Whoo Hoo! Going to Opening Day on Friday! So if you and Scott come to visit, if the Royals are in town, sounds like a game is definitely in order! Love you, Princess! See you in a few weeks! Dad

    ReplyDelete