Sunday, April 29, 2012

Date Night at LaCaille

Tuesday, the 24th was a busy day.  I had school, LaCaille and the family wedding shower for Brianna.  The weather for LaCaille this year was beautiful!!  It made wandering around the grounds much more enjoyable in nicer weather than in snow or rain like it has been in the past.  Scott and I showed up earlier since we had to leave right away so I could go to the shower and I got some nice pictures of the grounds this time.













This is the new dessert.  It is a little lame compared to the bananas foster being set on fire.
LaCaille was delicious as usual.  Not on purpose, but Scott & I got to sit at a table all by ourselves.  It was actually really nice to be able to talk to each other without worry of what surrounding students might hear us say.  It was like a little date night for us.

The shower for Brianna afterwards was nice.  I didn't take any pictures while there though.  My present for Brianna was a scrapbook with guest book pages for them to use at their wedding that can be part of her wedding scrapbook later on.  It had been a while since I'd seen some of the extended family, so it was nice to be able to chat with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment