Wednesday, September 11, 2013

1 Month!

Today is Kylie's 1 month birthday! It seems that time has flown by so quickly.  She is definitely growing and changing; especially in looks.  Almost everyone who saw Kylie when she was born said she looked like me.  I'm sure that her having dark hair was a major contributor.  Lately, I am hearing comments on how much she looks like Scott as well.  Scott & I both really don't see much resemblance and think she is just a newborn baby.  One change I am starting to notice is her hair becoming lighter in color already.  I am a little sad that it's changing because her dark hair really was the only obvious attribute to her looking like me.

I am glad to be doing these monthly pictures as it will be fun to look back and see how she has changed.  I think after 1 year, I'll do official pictures yearly, instead of monthly.  Not that these monthly pictures are official by any means, but it does take time to set things up (background, outfit, sticker on the onesie).  Plus, I take these with my nicer camera rather than with my phone.

I don't have any monthly stats as when we went to the doctor last week to get her weighed, he didn't need to see us because she weighed enough.  The next time we go to the doctor will be for her two month.  It is a little strange that we don't have to go to the doctor for a bit because we were going so often before and I got used to it.  On the other hand, I do enjoy not having to go to the doctor's office.

Kylie's fun personality is starting to show and we love playing, smiling and laughing with her.  Here are pictures from the photo shoot today.
Here is the card I made with the two best pictures:

1 comment: