Friday, January 17, 2014

5 Months!

Kylie turned 5 months last Saturday, the 11th.  I'm a little late in getting her pictures taken because I've been very busy this week.  It is amazing that Kylie is almost half a year old! Her one year birthday is going to sneak up on me so quickly.

Since we don't go to the doctor for a 5 month check-up, I don't have any stats. But I do have a little list about Kylie!

  • She is trying food now!  We fed her rice cereal for the first time on new years day.  She loved it! You'll notice her eying your food if you sit by her.  I bought a high chair for her for $15 off a yard sale site and she knows that when we sit her in it, she is getting food and becomes really excited. She tried squash on Tuesday and her facial expressions are hilarious.  I'm going to start making home-made baby food here real soon.

  • Kylie loves to jump! Be prepared if you want to hold her because she will jump up and down like crazy. I also found a jumper for $10 on the same yard sale site. I wasn't sure since she can only enjoy it for so long, but for the price and how much she loves it, I think it was a great deal.
  • She still hasn't fully laughed yet and I am impatiently waiting for the day when it will happen.  She'll do a giggle and then squeal after, but she just loves being tickled.
  • Just two days ago, she started enjoying rolling from her back to her tummy.  Diaper changing has proven to become a little challenging because once you lay her on her back, she will immediately roll over. Haha.
Kylie got an adorable outfit for Christmas from Grandma & Grandpa Fletcher. She wore it as her new years eve outfit.
 And here is Kylie playing with a balloon:
I didn't get very good 5 month pictures. I didn't even get one with the elephant! Bad, I know, but I was in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment