Friday, January 17, 2014

Ice Castles

I don't remember when I bought it, but I found a groupon for the Midway Ice Castles for half off.  Last Saturday, the 11th, we went to see them along with Kyle and Brianna.  It has been 3 years since they have been in Utah, so I'm glad we went this year because who knows when it'll be back.  From the outside, it didn't look that large to me, but once you get inside, it is spectacular!  Since we went on a Saturday, it was a little crowded, but the weather was nice.  We took a lot of pictures because they were just so cool!
Stole this from Brianna.
We saw Olaf from Frozen!
This is how they make the ice castles by "growing" icicles.
After the ice castles, we ate at this pizza place called Cafe Galleria. It was super crowded, but really good food!
It was fun to get out, do something and see something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment