Wednesday, January 1, 2014

McKown Christmas Dinner

On December 18th, we had a Christmas dinner with my side of the family since almost everyone would be somewhere different.  Only my mom and Aaron would be in Utah.  We had ham, scalloped potatoes, vegetables, rolls and dessert.  The dinner turned out really well.  We ate first and then did activities after.  My mom brought the train we had when we were kids and set that up in our entry way.  Taren & Caden loved playing with it.  We then set up Christmas movies in the family room and Just Dance on the Wii downstairs.  It was nice that there was an activity in different rooms, so people could do what they wanted.  The most popular activity was playing Just Dance.  It was a lot of fun and pretty hilarious watching everyone dance.

I made these cute fruit Santa hats. Thanks pinterest.
Spread of food!
I made these scalloped potatoes by scratch. Thanks again pinterest for a good recipe!
Yummy ham provided by Brianna & Kyle.
12 Days of Christmas Technology.
Cousins playing!
Playing Just Dance! I'm not sure why I'm not in the same position as everyone else.

Kylie in her Christmas outfit.
The boys did so much better dancing to the One Direction song then the girls. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment