Thursday, February 6, 2014

Conversation Heart Tree

My other craft project for January was this conversation heart tree for my Valentine's decorations.  I saw the idea here.  It was super easy to put together and I love easy crafts.  Ones that don't take a lot of time, but still look good.  I think it would probably look better if it was a little taller, but styrofoam trees are super expensive! I looked at Wal-Mart and they didn't have any so I went to Michael's and the one I bought was like $5 and the tallest one was $12.  It just seemed a little much to spend on a piece of styrofoam.  I bought the candy hearts at the dollar store as I didn't want to spend a lot of money of my two crafts for the month.  I think it turned out cute!

Apparently this is code for I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment