Sunday, February 16, 2014

Grandparent Valentine's

It's going to take some getting used to in remembering to do things for the grandparents.  The idea to do something for valentine's day was last minute, but I'm glad I did something and that they turned out cute.  I got the idea for the bookmark here.  Getting Kylie's footprints was a challenge as Kylie likes to move.  I didn't even try with her hands as she would always close her fists.  The only struggle with the bookmarks was the ribbon.  It kept tearing the paper, so I had to hot glue the ribbon on.

The photo shoot in her valentine's outfit was a little bit of a struggle as well.  It was hard to get Kylie to just sit as she would lean over to try to grab the closest thing to her or just fall on her stomach.  I forget that she's not so little anymore and trying to get her to sit still is something that's not so easy anymore.  She kept eating my props so that's why half of the pictures are of her eating.  The other bookmark is just of Kylie in a super cute outfit.  The boots are adorable, but still too big for her feet, so they fall off pretty quickly.  I was just going to do one bookmark, but since there are too many cute pictures of her, I decided to do two!  I had an extra bookmark so I sent one to Aunt Kathy.  I hope she and all the grandparents like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment