Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday

1. So, that was an interesting Superbowl! The Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks played against each other.  It should have been a good game, but the score ended up being Seahawks 43 and Broncos 8.  I was disappointed that it wasn't an exciting game, but it was a good excuse to have everyone over for dinner!  My family is trying to get back to doing dinners every month and we were hosting the dinner in February.  The Superbowl was February 2nd, so perfect time to have dinner.  I told everyone to bring an appetizer type food and we had plenty to eat!  I made these barbeque ranch chicken cups and football cupcakes.  We ate, talked, played games and I looked up some Superbowl trivia beforehand.  We actually recorded the game and watched it after Andrew and Rebecca left since they decided as a family not to watch it.  It was fun!
2. Scott & I headed over to Brita's the other day to talk and give her something I picked up for her.  While talking, the girls decided to play with my hair and gave it a great make over! :)
3. I painted my toes the other day and was thinking about when I could paint Kylie's toes.  I asked the mommy group on Facebook and a lot of them had done it just a couple weeks after birth.  So, I felt fine about doing it, especially because she doesn't really suck on her toes.  I love how adorable it looks!
4. Kylie is on the verge of getting ready to crawl!  She can get up on her knees, but then she'll just shake back and forth.  She gets frustrated pretty quickly that she's not moving.  Time to start investing in some baby gates for the stairs!
5. Kylie still loves to eat baby food and sometimes gets a little too excited while eating.  As a result, it gets all over her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment