Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween

Halloween turned out to be a fun day this year!  Kylie was only 2 1/2 months last year, so I was fine to stay home and pass out candy.  I actually had planned to do the same this year, but plans changed a little bit.  Scott had to work a night shift on Halloween, so we did stuff during the day.  IHOP was offering a free "scary" pancake for kids in the morning, so we decided to go get one. It was super crowded, but I'm glad we went.  Kylie loved the whipped cream on the pancake and had to eat all of it before even eating any other food.  She was dressed up in her Elsa costume, Scott was in his EMT outfit and I was a nurse (wearing Scott's scrubs).
After breakfast, we just hung out at home until it was time for Scott to work and head to Brita's.  Scott's parents were in town and I figured that trick or treating with them sounded more fun than staying at home and passing out candy.  Kylie had a lot of fun walking door to door and grabbing lots of candy.  The kids were cute and it was a fun night.
Out trick or treating!
She had to pet the dog.
I tried to get a picture of Kylie with her candy and she got upset I wouldn't let her run around.
What a happy Halloween it was!

1 comment: