Friday, March 4, 2016

Jordan's 5-Months

Jordan is 5-months now! It is fun to look back at Kylie's 5-month post and see the differences between the two. With Kylie, this is when we started rice cereal with her and Jordan has already had rice cereal a few times. He even tried some banana a few days ago! I posted pictures of him eating rice cereal on another post. From the last time we went to the doctor, he weighed 13 lbs, but since we've been feeding him formula more, I hope he weighs more. He is shorter than Kylie was, so it's okay that he doesn't weigh a lot, but we just want to make sure he doesn't lose any weight.
  • On January 30th, I got a video of Jordan rolling from tummy to back 3 times in a row! It was so awesome. However, he wouldn't do it after that. Just the past few weeks he has been rolling, but not tummy to back. Once you put him on his back, he rolls immediately to his stomach! He really doesn't stay on his back for very long. 
  • He is a light sleeper. Even if he falls asleep in my arms, if I put him down, he usually wakes up and doesn't go back to sleep. I have to be grateful that he is a happy baby though, despite sometimes not getting a good nap throughout the day.
  • Jordan loves to chew on his hands! He'll chew on toys that we give him, but his hands are his favorite chew toy.
  • He is an attention hog! There are times where I can leave him on the floor and he'll be fine and then other times where I'll leave and he'll immediately cry. He's also starting to realize when I focus my attention on Kylie and will make sure I remember that he is there. 
  • Jordan is a cuddle bug. When he's not busy laying on his tummy kicking his little feet, he'll just sit and cuddle with you.
  • He's still sleeping in our room, but we're going to move him to his room in the next week. With him getting up so much in the middle of the night, it's easy to just pick him up right away, but he's running out of room in the cradle.
  • Jordan is out cute, happy baby boy that we love so very much.
He got this random rash one day that we thought was maybe from formula, but he hasn't had it since.

No comments:

Post a Comment