Thursday, August 24, 2017

Adventures of Kylie and Jordan-June

I just took too many pictures of Kylie and Jordan throughout the month that they need their own post. These kids are just too cute and adorable that I can't help it.
Goofball kept turning the lights on and off.
Smoothie mustache!
Somebody got into the baby powder one morning!
What a climber! We have to always keep the pantry door closed now.
He was painting his toenails with chalk.
Kylie's into asking me to take pictures of her now.
Love this one. So sweet.
She was super excited about her new swimsuit.
I found some hairstyle pages on Instagram and I've loved doing Kylie's hair now.
This is what happens each time the kids "help" me cook. They just end up playing in the flour.
Popsicles were a staple this summer.
Free donut at the grocery store on national donut day!
Sharing her cereal with her brother.
This scene didn't last too long before they were shoving each other out of the chair.
Jordan's hair. Haha.
Picnic outside!
They were smiling so big for daddy.
Sneaking some raspberries.
Sneaking some raspberries again.
Swimming at a friends pool!
Cute pictures that Scott took.

No comments:

Post a Comment