Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bee's Game

As I mentioned before in the house signing and moving day post, we went to see a Bee's game after cleaning the house the day before we moved.  It was fun to get out and relax before the stress of moving the next day.  It was also a day where they had fireworks afterwards, which made it fine that I missed seeing some on the 4th of July.  Oh!  So, we parked on a side street and as we were walking toward the stadium, a guy in a car slows down and asks us if we'd like 4 free tickets!  We said sure and took them with nothing asked for in return.  It was awesome!  They were great seats, however Lane & Brita were already there, so luckily they weren't checking tickets to see that you're in the right section. (I went one time where they were very strict about you not moving to another section)

Now, the Bee's stadium is no where near the awesomeness of the Royal's stadium, but it was fun to go to a baseball game this summer.
Right after there was a home-run!
I found out my camera has an awesome firework feature and it was so much fun to use during the firework show!  I love the pictures that came out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment