Saturday, October 5, 2013

Recipe Update

I got really sick at the beginning of my pregnancy and so I didn't cook a lot.  I got out of the habit of making dinner every night pretty bad, so even after Kylie was born I still didn't have much of a desire to cook.  I'm starting to get back into cooking and I tried out this good recipe on pinterest and made some yummy cookies.

I found this super easy Skillet Lasagna recipe that turned out to be perfect for a quick weeknight meal.  I truly love how easy and quick it was.  I also liked the addition of the sour cream to give it that creamy texture.  This is definitely one that I will put on the dinner rotation!
 
I also made cookies that night.  I used the same recipe for these Chocolate Chip Oreo Stuffed Cookies, but stuffed them with mini Snickers, Milky Way and Twix.  Super yummy and it will be a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment