Friday, July 10, 2015

27, almost 28 Weeks

I've pretty much reached the third trimester!  About 3 months until this baby comes and we've got some things to do!  We are working on figuring out what to paint the nursery (leaning towards some type of gray) and then I'll go with a theme from there.  I might even just do a color theme and change it up as he gets older.  We don't want to spend a lot of money on decorating his nursery, so it'll be pretty simple.  That's the number one thing to finish before Scott starts school at the end of August.  I also want to get started on "spring cleaning" each room before the baby comes as well.  I sure hope I can get it done.

I'm feeling fine and I have lots of energy one day and no energy another day.  I can also go longer periods of time without eating, which is actually quite nice.  It got a little exhausting having to eat all the time. Haha.  Well, here is another questionnaire!

How far along?: 27, 28 weeks on Monday.
Total weight gain/loss?: I've gained at least 15 lbs, but I don't pay much attention.
Maternity clothes?:Yes.  I went shopping for more last night as I started to resort to wearing some of Scott's shirts.  I hope the weather stays warm in September because I am not buying anymore clothes!
Stretch marks?: None that are noticeable.
Sleep?: It's going better.  I just go to bed late and then Kylie wakes up early, so I'm super tired in the morning.
Missing anything?: Being able to walk without a little waddle.
Movement?: Yep! He'll roll around whenever he wants, but especially after I eat something sweet.
Food cravings?: Right now, ice cream is pretty delicious.
Anything making you queasy or sick?:Not really
Have you started to show yet?: I'm going to say yes.
Gender: Baby Boy!!
Labor signs: No way! 
Belly button in or out: Still an innie.
Wedding ring on or off: On, but I need to be careful when I'm outside for too long as my fingers start to swell.
Happy or moody most of the time: A little moody when I'm tired, but I'm pretty happy. :) 
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted and set up.
25 Weeks
26 Weeks, wearing Scott's shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment