Monday, March 3, 2014

6 Months!

Kylie is already 6 1/2 months. My computer got some sort of virus and has been running slow, so I haven't been able to update as often as I'd like.  Kylie is becoming such a fun little girl to hang out with.  She just lights up whenever you even look at her.  What this half a year old is up to:

* She is a crawling champ now! She is loving this new discovery of being able to move.  Before,  I could sit her on the floor to play with her toys and walk into the kitchen to do something. Now, she'll notice I'm gone and come crawling toward me!  I love it, but I am starting to understand the whole 'you lose your privacy once they can start moving' thing.
* Can roll over with ease now.
* When she starts to get upset, she starts babbling. It sounds a little bit like "mama" and "dada", so sometimes I let her get a little upset on purpose, so I can hear her say it. :)
* She weighs 15lbs and is in the 27%. She is also 26 inches and is in the 80% for height. She is a tall, skinny girl and no wonder why her pants aren't fitting anymore.
* I'm trying to read more stories to her. I was able to find Love You Forever at the D.I. for a dollar. I was so excited!  
* Kylie is starting to laugh more now. She will only really laugh if she is in the mood, but I take full advantage when she is. While grocery shopping the other day, waiting in line, I was making Kylie laugh and laugh. It just makes me so happy when she laughs!

1 comment: