Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday Weekly Recap

Christmas is 3 days away! I still need to wrap all my presents, but I'm excited. I think Kylie will enjoy Christmas this year a little more than last year. She'll actually open presents and I think be more excited about the gift. She is so cute and gets excited and says "Ooo!" each time she sees something she likes. I am loving her enthusiastic personality right now. She also says "thank you" a lot and I love it. I made her waffles for lunch the other day and she said, smiling really big, "Oh! Thank you, mommy, thank you!" I just love this sweet Kylie girl of mine.

At the beginning of December, I took Kylie over to Brita's for a play date with Dylan. She and him are the best of friends and it's fun to watch them play together. Kylie is still learning how to share and take turns, but luckily their favorite activity of chasing each other doesn't involve that. Dylan is really into Star Wars and was Darth Vader for Halloween. They had fun playing with the light sabers and taking turns being Darth Vader.
Charlotte loves Jordan!
Kylie and Jordan had their first bath time a week or so ago. Kylie helped wash him while splashing water in his face. As long as it helps him love water as well, it's fine with me.
Scott is done with school for another 2 weeks! It doesn't seem like he's had much of a break since he's been working so much. This last semester was the hardest semester he's supposed to have throughout the program. He survived, despite taking a 4-hour, 14-page final! Whew! Him and his classmates celebrated once they were done and it was well deserved.
The first week of December was the only time we were able to go see Santa and I'm glad that it worked out! Our local grocery store, Smith's, is having Santa at their store every Tuesday until Christmas. It was 5-minutes away and free to take pictures, so we went and did it. Kylie got her candy cane and decided not to talk to Santa until after we left the store. She started saying "Hi, Santa! Bye, Santa!" when we were in the car on the way home. Ha, what a silly girl.
And here are cute pictures of Scott with his kids.
On the 18th, we attended a murder mystery party for my friend Amanda's 30th birthday. There was only 1 or 2 people who have been to one, so it was nice to know that we weren't the only ones who didn't know what was going on. It was different, but fun to try something new. Scott was the inspector so he had to do a lot more talking then me. I'm glad that we could be there for Amanda and celebrate her 30th birthday with her.
Amanda and me
Janora, me, Amanda
The group!

No comments:

Post a Comment