Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Ugly Sweater Party

On December 23rd, we had a white elephant/ugly sweater party with our friends. We had a dinner with everyone two weeks before, but wanted to do a white elephant with one another. We had a delicious dinner and a fun gift exchange. Scott & I ended up with some funny gifts. We gave away a Dumbledore figure (that we got from the Omer gift exchange) and a big foot call toy with some candy.  I'm so glad that we have this group of friends and that everyone is able to make time out their busy schedules to get together. I actually took pictures this time!

I made chocolate dipped Oreos and Oreo truffles.
Nichole & her baby Briella and Ellery
Tracy & Joni
Cuddle time!
I got a phases of the moon book with real pictures of a half and full moon and Scott got toilet paper.
The group!
Heather & Helaman.
We have matching sweaters! Aren't we cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment