Thursday, November 17, 2011

LaCaille

I am so lucky to have the teaching job that I do.  For one, I am at a really nice school--we have money and really good kids with parents who care (although sometimes too much).  There is this nice, fancy restaurant called LaCaille up in Salt Lake.  Our school is one of many that get to participate in the program that the restaurant offers.  Our students can have the opportunity to go eat a 5 course meal at LaCaille for $28.  Pretty good deal if you ask me!  Being a teacher over some of the students, I get to eat there for free each time!  LaCaille happened just recently and for some reason, it was more delicious this time than any other time I've gone.  Oh, did I mention that we go twice a year?  And the food doesn't get old.

Scott didn't have to work the night we went, so he got to come along with me!  Scott has actually been a total of 3 times now.  Let's take a look at pictures from past times:

 This was when we were still dating, but got engaged soon after.

Eating escargot (snail)

Scott's first time eating escargot
These are the only two pictures I took our second time going.  Scott with a snail again and our dessert on fire!



This is what the outside of the restaurant looks like.  We got there right as dinner started or else I would have taken more pictures of the building and the grounds.  It really is quite pretty.


Picture at the same place our first time we went.

So, this has been dubbed the "Boob Wall" by the students.  As you'll notice in the next picture, the women wear outfits that sometimes show off their, well, boobs. 

I tried to get a picture of one who really showed it off.

The students get a kick out of it and it goes the whole length of the wall right next to the bathroom.  Who needs something to read while waiting to use the restroom when you can have a "boob wall" to look at! Haha.  It is quite hilarious.
 My camera's batteries were really low, so I used Scott's phone to take pictures of the food during dinner, so stayed tune for a post all about the food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment