Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekend Fun with the Family

This past Halloween weekend, my dad and step-mom Roberta came into town for a visit.  All of my siblings are out here in Utah, so everybody was available to play.  It was a busy weekend packed full of fun!  We first went to a place called Thanksgiving Point, which had a corn maze and a ton of activities to do as well.  It was Scott's first time going to a corn maze and I think he had a blast.  We spent a few hours and it was well worth the $10 for all that we were able to do.


















A lot of fun times at the corn maze.  I'm keeping this last picture bigger because I like it and think we look good.

We also played games, ate some good BBQ, saw the movie 'Puss in Boots', got frozen yogurt and even went to IKEA for the first time.  It was Scott, my brother Andrew, sister-in-law Rebecca, and my first time going.  Scott and I are glad that we never went there to look at furniture for our new apartment or else we would have spent way more money than we would have wanted to.  The bro and sis-in-law were there to get beds for the girls and Scott and I just had fun window shopping and thinking of ideas for our future house.



It was a good weekend had by all.





No comments:

Post a Comment