Friday, September 21, 2012

High 5 for Friday

There's this blog that I like to look at, The Small Things Blog, where she does a high five for Friday post.  She then talks about five different good things that are going on in her life.  I figured it would be good to do the same thing, especially since my last post, to thing about the good things going on in our lives.

1. Rebecca and I planned on Thursday, after violin, to have a craft time and make fall wreaths.  It really is nice to have a home to be able to decorate, although it can be overwhelming with all that you can do. 
It's not done and the picture is not sideways like it's supposed to be and I'm not sure why.  I think it turned out rather cute even though it's not completely finished.

2. Scott & I have a golf date tomorrow morning!  We went and bought me some clubs, a bag and a polo shirt at D.I. today.  I will make sure to document our golf outing and blog about it.  This will be my first time going, so we'll see how it goes!  I got inspiration from this date idea.

3. There was a really beautiful sunset the other night and I took some pictures of it and marveled in the beauty that I saw.

4. Scott & I are doing "great" at sticking to our plan of not eating out the rest of this month.  I say "great" because Scott is actually craving fast food more than normal.  He says that because he can't have it, he wants it more.  Poor guy, he'll realize soon that it's because I love him that I do these things to him. :)

5. School is actually going pretty well right now for me.  The kids are actually pretty great and I'm doing well at keeping up with everything.  The only stressful part about school is waking up to go.

So glad it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment