Monday, September 17, 2012

Jewelry Organization

Ever since I got my ears pierced for my birthday in college, I've loved getting earrings.  I don't know why I waited so long to get my ears pierced, but I guess I was afraid that I would look funny wearing earrings.  Now, I feel funny not wearing anything.  I am still working on my collection, but I have enough that I needed something to hold them in.  Leaving them in jewelry boxes just wasn't cutting it anymore. 

While shopping at Ross, I found these cute box holders with dividers.  I saw them and immediately thought that they would be great for my jewelry.  It cost about $8 total for both of them and I love how much more organized everything is and how easy it is to now pick out what I want to wear.


I just love how cute the boxes are and how everything looks!  Yay for organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment