Saturday, September 15, 2012

Laugh Out Loud

Scott and I have found a T.V. show that we are really into right now.  It was just luck that we stumbled upon it because it is on a channel that we don't normally watch.  It is called Impractical Jokers.  These guys just go around and have to do or say whatever they tell each other to do to unsuspecting people.  For some reason, we think it is hilarious, especially me.  Scott told me that he was surprised at how much I was laughing when we first saw this show.  There are a few things that can make me laugh a lot and apparently this show is one of them.
Sometimes the guys on the show can say some inappropriate things, but it really is quite funny to see people's reactions to what they do.  I always wonder while I'm watching what I would do if this stuff happened to me and I have no idea how I would react.  We invited our friends Heather & Skylar over last night for dinner and we watched a few episodes of this with them and they are addicted now as well.  I'm glad that they enjoy it as much as we do.

While we were talking to our friends, they mentioned it would be fun to do some of the things they do on the show and it reminded me of when Scott did Ellen's dance dare while we were out shopping once.  I took a video of it, but it's a little short because it wouldn't record the first part and so I had him do it again.  Luckily he finished right before the lady he was dancing behind turned around.  It was pretty funny.

Let me know if the video doesn't work!  It's my first time posting a video on here. Also, I'm not fancy with making videos, so I don't have cool dance music as a background, so just pretend or put some on.

1 comment: