Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Not too much to discuss today, but here are 5 things:

1. It finally felt like fall today.  There was chilly weather, drizzling rain, hot soup & grilled panini sandwiches (Zupa's!), jackets and turning on the fireplace.  As much as I don't like the weather going from hot to cold (reminds me of that one Katy Perry song), I do enjoy the fall-like weather.

2. For our fat unit, I had my 8th grade FACS Exploration students make these Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies



They loved them!  It was my first time trying it out and I'm glad that it went over well.  I've had quite a few make them at home for extra credit.  Don't worry, we made something healthier the next day.




3. I only have a 3-day school day next week!  I have two days off for fall recess.  It will be nice to be able to get some things done, especially for my party.

4. Speaking of my party, I am slowly making progress. Invitations are being sent out tomorrow, so I can't back out now!  I'm sorry if I'm going to mention this party a lot, but it's my first major one I've thrown (like ever), so I'm really excited/nervous for it.  Anyways, here's a peek at the invitations:
Front
Back
 5. My amazing husband made this week great.
What a good looking guy.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute invitations! Good luck with the party. You're so creative, I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete