Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Here is my top 5 post for the week!

1. We had our first snowfall of the year this week.  I didn't get to take a picture of it, but it was only about an inch or so in my area.  Hopefully the snow won't come back until after Thanksgiving.  I hate driving in snow. Blah.

2. My Halloween party is tomorrow!!  I'm excited and will be a nervous wreck until it starts, but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.  There will be lots of posts coming up about it.  Sneak peek of a decoration:
3. My dad is coming out to visit in one week!  I'm planning on all of us going to a piano dueling bar one night.  I've never been to one, but I've heard that they're a lot of fun and the one I'm having us go to is a non-smoking bar, so that will be nice.  Hopefully it will be fun!

4. It is hard to get anything done with this cute girl snuggling up next to me on the couch.

5. Life is going in a really great direction right now and we are being very blessed. To quote One Republic "This has gotta be the good life..."  It is just so surreal how awesome life is right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment