Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stuffed Pizza Rolls

Another pinterest recipe update!  So, Scott loves pizza.  Like, really loves it.  He had it a lot when he was single, so he still craves it quite a bit.  When he wants pizza and I'm okay with having it, we either make home-made pizza or order out.  On Friday, I had the day off of school, so I knew I had plenty of time to make the pizza dough and let it rise.  This time though, I wanted to try something different and while looking through my pinterest dinner recipe page, I saw these Stuffed Pizza Rolls, from Our Best Bites.  It was the perfect thing: pizza in a different form.

Now, I've also found the perfect pizza dough recipe.  Seriously, it is fail-proof like it says.  I love that it's easy to shape once risen and is quick to make.  I do use bread flour like it says and maybe that is what makes the difference in home-made pizza dough.

I stuffed the dough with pepperoni, pineapple and cheese.  They turned out great! I enjoyed that the pizza rolls aren't as messy as pizza (in clean up) and that it's a great finger food.  I'm glad that I can add this to my ever-growing collection of recipes that we enjoy from online websites.



No comments:

Post a Comment