Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Only Wednesday?!

The week is only half over and I've definitely felt this way everyday:
I haven't been sleeping too well, which makes it to where all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch t.v. or facebook.  Because of that, the poor house has been neglected with cleaning.  Blah.

I also am trying to do too much at school and surprisingly, everything has gone well, but I am just drained when I'm done since I have to be the energizer bunny and keep going and going and going...
Shoebox project!
I am also throwing my first ever Halloween party and so I'm working on getting invitations out this weekend, still need to figure out a costume for Scott & I (I saw one online that was Carly Rae Jepson & a phone "Call me maybe" anyone?) and gotta get some decorations made.  I feel like Halloween is still far away, but will be here in the blink of an eye.

Scott has also been bombarded with school work and I always help him out in getting things done, so that's been busy.  In happier news, he'll be done with school in December!

Sigh.  Can it be Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment